Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Best Deal Yet--97% Savings!!!

Today at CVS I spent $.95 (yes, that's ninety-five cents!), and saved $32.96!  Not to mention the $2 Extra Bucks I have for next time, plus a $5 off a $15 purchase coupon that I may be able to use to my advantage before it expires on Friday.

Today I had the blessing of the company of my mom and two of my sisters--Amy from Arizona and Mary from Ohio! :)  Amy wanted to go to Walgreens anyway, so we started out there.  Mom even had some coupons to try out the Walgreens thang. :)  Before I tell you about my CVS deal, here's what I did at Walgreens today:

I spent $2.37 and saved $10.50 on these items.  I was getting low on face powder and Cover Girl had their products at Buy One Get One 50% off.  They were $6 each or, with the sale, $9 for both.  Plus I had a $1/1 coupon for each one and my $5 Register Reward from yesterday, so I paid $1 per item.  The only problem was that, since I had 3 coupons, I needed to have at least 3 items in my order--thus the spearmint leaves, which were on sale for $.39.

Now, here's the CVS deal for today:

$33.95 worth of merchandise for $.95!

The olives are normally $2.50.  Awhile back they were on sale for $1 but I had to get a raincheck by the time I made it to the store.  I used that today, along with two $1/2 coupons, making them 50 cents each.  The Gillette deodorants were $3.99, with a $1 Extra Buck reward each, and the body washes were $3 each.  I used two "Buy 1 Gillette deodorant, get 1 body wash free" coupons, plus a $2 off deodorant coupon.  The hairspray was on sale for $2.97 and I used a $2 off coupon.  All those coupons with my $8 Extra Bucks from last week brought my total to $.95 plus tax!

Clip coupons!   Clip coupons!  Clip coupons!  Clip coupons!  Clip coupons!  Clip coupons!  Clip Coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment