Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Walgreens Woes and Target Deals!

I must begin by "thanking" whomever it was that cleaned out the Walgreens shelves of every single thing I was going to get a great deal on yesterday. ;)  I mean, the ad came out on Sunday, and I was there Monday--somebody must have had a field day! (I say this in jest, but it really was rather frustrating to have spent the time planning my Walgreens shopping trip, only to have nothing in stock that I wanted.  I'm used to some of the things on my list being sold out, even on the second day of a sale, but this was disappointing!)

 Anyway, all sarcasm aside, Target is having some good deals this week.  For 44 cents, I was able to purchase a shampoo and conditioner (full size), 2 Sharpie markers and some Scotch Magic tape.  The Sharpies and tape were absolutely free, and the shampoo and conditioner were 22 cents each.  The hair products were Suave, which I can't use because I have allergic reactions to Suave products.  The only reason I bought them is because many people use and like Suave, and I can donate them to the food bank or give them to someone who wants/needs them.  Any takers? :)

To see some of the best deals at Target right now (including the ones above), go here.  I was also going to do the Post-it flags deal, but my Target didn't have them at that price, and the Oral-B dental floss deal, but I took the wrong coupons with me (oops).

If you didn't catch my recent blog on the way I've been saving time on coupon organization, you can read it here.

Oh, and don't forget Meijer is having one of their "10 for $10, 11th is free" sales this week.  Great time to stock up on some things!

No comments:

Post a Comment