Monday, May 31, 2010

Cheap Snacks for the Road :)


I didn't need many groceries for my household this week, but when I saw these deals, I thought immediately of our upcoming, very long (and fun!) road trip.  Everybody knows how ridiculously-priced snacks are at gas stations, so I thought I might as well stock up on items like this while I can get them for a song.  I paid just over $9 for the above items, and saved just under $19, all at Meijer.  Here's how:

The Nature Valley granola bars, Sweet & Salty bars, and Fiber One bars are on sale for $1.99 a box this week.  Go here and print out $.40 and $.50 coupons (you can print 2 for each brand).  Meijer doubles coupons that are $.50 or less, so each box is $.99-$1.19.

Pringles are 3/$4 this week.  I had a manufacturer coupon--$1 off 3.  So, of course, that made them $1 each**

Chex mix is $1.25.  Go here and print off two $.50 coupons, each of which will be doubled, and you pay $.25 each!!!!

**Plus, I had a $3 catalina toward my purchase, which I received with last week's Kraft salad dressing deal, so it was basically like getting the 3 cans of Pringles for free!

Go here to see all of the deals Meijer is having this week, and don't forget to check and see here if Meijer is offering coupons you can stack with the manufacture coupons you have!  Leave comments here if you have any great deals you want to share.  I'm pretty sure you can even comment anonymously if you don't have a Google account. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment